High there! Lindz here, the creator of Shezblazed (B+A) Cannabis Lifestyle and Film. I’d like to welcome you to my own little smokey corner of the internet. For me, this is a space for personal discovery where I celebrate Mama Ganja as the intuitive healing tool she is. I’m sharing my own experiences, thought processes, creations, and more. I won’t be providing medical advice here. But I do use my love of all things cannabis, my academic background in Cognitive Neuroscience, and my experience with mental health (both personal and professional) to inspire my creations and dig deeper into curiosities.
Popular topics include:
- cannabis and hemp for health + wellness: my personal pot stories + researched tactics to encourage an enhanced mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing
- art + creativity by way of photography, filmmaking, cinematic vlogs, collage, home decor, and whatever else I’m up to
- 420 travel as a way to celebrate diversity in norms, cultures + people, and
- cannabis lifestyle because it’s a fluffy word that means I have full autonomy to do whatever I want here. And that’s the whole point of this personal brand freedom thing, amiright?
I truly believe cannabis, creativity, and connection has the power to change the world, but it all starts at home. My favorite way to advocate in the cannabis space is to create content that celebrates the vitality of cannabis within personal growth, introspection, stress reduction, relaxation, and more. Check out our Blazed and Amused YouTube channel or slow it down with my visual diary on my personal YouTube Channel.
To be Blazed and Amused is about becoming your own advocate.
Join me in this creative cannabis endeavor.
Let’s light up, chill out and dive in.
Vibe with me:
These days you can find me:
- soaking up the sun (or at least imagining it coming through the grey blanket often hanging in the sky- I live on the German + Swiss border ;)) with a camera, a book, and a bowl!
- finding my flow in photo and video projects, designing interiors, and creating content + resources for my small community.
- book wormin’ deep in research, writing + creating to continuously spread awareness on sustainable mental health and wellness habits ( my UNhustle is equally as important).
- deep divin’ into my purpose, pain, and desires
- challenging convention by promoting empathy through connection, normalizing weed for wellness, and wandering as often as possible.
I am blowing smoke on the stigma and painting the town green.
get me on the ‘gram @shezblazed
light up and stay a while, whydontchya?